Jack's Aqua Sports offers a 2 year warranty (For personal use) or 1 year warranty (For commercial use) from us for our inflatable boats, kayak and outboard engines.
The boat's hull, floor, hull attachments and accessories, but not limited to, floorboards, seats, rope holders, oar locks, oars, rope, air pump, lifting handles, D rings, valves, seat webbing, and transom integrity are covered by this limited warranty for 1 year from the date of delivery.
The repair, replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty does not extend the life of this warranty to beyond its original expiration date.
If there is any defect in the product upon delivery, Jack's Aqua Sports is to be notified by the purchaser within 3 days otherwise the product will be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition.
The warranty does not cover the followings:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Discoloration / Colour fading
- Damage caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, accident
- Improper use
- Use of any other parts other then supplied by Jack's Aqua Sports
- Alteration to the vessel or removal of parts not done by an authorized Jack's Aqua Sports service center or dealer
- Improper protection against UV-Rays/cold weather
- Repairs, modifications or tampering by someone other than an authorized Jack's Aqua Sports service center
- Damage from deterioration to fabric caused by fuel, harsh chemicals or solvents
- Any seam separation due to heat exposure
- The vessel has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with owner’s manual
- Damage as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage
- Any shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser any units shipped for repair will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Jack's Aqua Sports will then ship (if required) the repaired unit, or repaired parts or new part(s) to the purchaser at the responsibility of the purchaser
- Jack's Aqua Sports does not cover incidental or consequential costs for any reason what so ever
- Time for cleaning units in preparation for repair
- Any repairs resulting from poor service work or maintenance after delivery
- High-pressure washing
- Over size engine use
- Overloading of capacity
- All inflatables lose some air over time, this is normal and is not a warranty issue
- Where the purchaser is in breach of any of our terms and conditions
If any product purchased is used for rental or other commercial purposes by a corporation, partnership, company, organization or association including without limitation to camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this limited warranty is limited to a period of 120 days for parts and 1 years for boats from the date of delivery.
The warranty is not transferable.